Discover Our Sunflower Oil
Botanical family – Asteraceae
Part of plant – seed
This pale yellow oil is high in linoleic acid (Omega 6) is compatible with the sebum of the skin, providing a protective and balancing barrier. Whilst oleic acid which aids penetration and absorption of the oil into the skin. Good for sensitive skin types and also a very cost effective carrier that is packed full of great nutrients.
- Fatty acids – Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic
- Antioxidant – Vitamin E
- Emulsifying – due to lecithin content
- Dry/irritated/inflamed skin
- Great as a base oil to use alone or as the main base for adding specialised carrier oils
- An affordable massage oil with great benefits
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*.