Discover Our Avocado Oil
Family – Lauraceae
Part of plant – pericarp
Origin – Central America
Sometimes called alligator pear avocado is nourishing and conditioning to the skin. It is easily absorbed and may contain sun screening properties. Mixes well with organic sunflower for those with sensitive skin.
Ideal for dry and mature skin types.
- Oleic acid – omega 9
- Rich in triglycerides making it ideal for consistency and blending
- Phytosterols making it a rich emollient
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) antioxidant
- Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D
- Essential fatty acids – Palmitic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, a-Linolenic acid
- Moisturises mature skin
- Emollient for dry and cracked skin
- Potential sunscreen properties
Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*.